How does your organisation fare?
Many organisations have identified that there is an inconsistency in pay parity for their people particularly often at more senior levels – what is your organisation like? and what are they doing to address any gender pay gap?
Addressing the Gender Gap
Many organisations have been acutely aware for some time that there is a gender imbalance within their structure but have found it difficult to address. This workshop/coaching programme offers an opportunity to not only examine this but to start to work toward redressing the balance
Aim of programme:
- Recognising where we are as an organisation in terms of equality and fairness of opportunity
- Celebrating what we do well
- Discussing what we would like to achieve and outline appropriate timescales and actions required
- Enhancing our understanding of our team members & Managers
- Identifying situations and investigate how we can best prevent conflict at work
This is a bespoke group workshop delivered by Coachouse over a full morning with each participant receiving 1-3 follow-up coaching sessions
Local hotel with good spa facilities. Refreshments on arrival and a hot lunch will be provided
Additionally: This workshop programme can be supported by our ‘pulse check’ employee engagement survey, which ensures you receive effective feedback right across your department and/or organisation
The programme fully supports awards such as Investors in People & Athena SWAN Charter.
For more information contact us at www.coachouse-consulting.co.uk